About Me

My photo
Just your average high school girl hoping to inspire and innovate.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beauty Coil Review!

Just a quick review on this hair remover that I picked up from Daiso. It was only 1.50$ so I thought why not! I've seen this thing everywhere on the internet, from blogs to online shops and I always wondered to myself "Does this thing really work?" To answer that question, yes and no.
Basically you're supposed to bend(because it comes straight) and twist it and hair should come out.
Results:
I was quite skeptical before I used this, but hair did in fact come out! It does hurt, and it feels like someone is pinching you. Also, I noticed that it usually works more effectively if used on short hairs because, I tried it with mine and my bf's eyebrows and it barely snagged any of the long hairs. It did get the shorter one's tho! >:)
I'd give it a 5/10 since it did get some hairs out, but not all. In my opinion I would much rather stick with tweezers. :P

1 comment:

  1. Seems complicated lmao. Tweezers ftw!
    Thanks for sharing though :D

    ReplyDelete