About Me

My photo
Just your average high school girl hoping to inspire and innovate.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

At home nail fix.

So lately the weather around here has been so crazy. One day it would be scorching hot and then the next cold as ice. This constant weather change has taken a toll on my hair and especially my poor nails!! What do I do with these chipped brittle nails?!
Step 1: Chop these bad boys off. I know it may be hard to (especially if they have grown out really long) but it would be WAYYYY better if you just start off fresh. Buffing out chipped nails may save you the pain of cutting them, BUT it can also weaken your nail and make them more prone to breakage. (So I wouldn't suggest it)
Step 2: Make sure your nail is clean of any old nail polish and then moisturize them with a hand lotion. I like to use the one from Bath and Body Works. <3
Step 3: Finally, paint away~! (:
And done! Quick and easy way to just fix up your nails at home. Enjoy~! (:

1 comment:

  1. Awh I always hated cutting my nails when they grew out. It took so long haha. But it has to be done! Love the polish you used :3

    ReplyDelete