About Me

My photo
Just your average high school girl hoping to inspire and innovate.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Daiso Haul!

Yesterday, me and my mom dropped off my brother at a doctors appointment in SF which left us with 2 hours to kill while waiting for him. So my mom asked what cheap place we could browse that is near by and Japan town happened to be a 5 minute drive away! <3 I showed her Daiso [this 1.50+ store that sells Japanese goods] and it was nice to see that she was having a good time looking at all the cheap unique things.
Things that I bought:
  1. 2 empty spray bottles. 1.50$ each
  2. Blue button-down shirt for men. (will most likely do a tutorial on how to dress it up.) 8$
  3. Food container :D 1.50$
  4. Cute animal shaped body sponge(?) (most favorite item that I bought since it's so cute!! xD) 1.50$
  5. Rubber exfoliator. 1.50$
  6. Eyelid tape. 1-1.50$ each

1 comment: